Former Attorney General of the United States
Prior Professional Experience:
Previously, Mr. Barr served in the following positions:
- Of Counsel of Kirkland & Ellis LLP – January 2009 to July 2009
- Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Verizon Communications Inc. – 2000 to 2008
- Executive Vice President and General Counsel, GTE Corporation – 1994 to 2000
- Partner of Shaw, Pittman, Potts & Trowbridge (now Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP) – 1993 to 1994 and 1984 to 1989
- 77th Attorney General of the United States – 1991 to 1993
Company Directorship: Mr. Barr is an Independent Director. He has been a Director of the Company since July 2009.
Other Directorships: Mr. Barr serves on the Boards of Selected Funds and Dominion Resources, Inc.
Last Updated: November 19, 2013