Beginning Saturday, September 19, Kids' WB! premieres its new season and will change two series timeslots from the previously announced Saturday morning schedule. In "The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries," everyone's favorite cat and mouse super-sleuths can be seen in their new Saturday morning timeslot at 11:00 AM followed by a dose of the histerically historical "Warner Bros.' Histeria!" at 11:30 AM.
Following is the complete Saturday morning line-up for Kids' WB! debuting September 19, 1998 (check local listings):
- 8:00 AM/PT--"The New Batman/Superman Adventures" (new episodes)Two of the world's most famous heroic icons -- Batman and Superman --star in classic, action-packed episodes of their popular series.
- 8:30 AM/PT--"The New Batman/Superman Adventures" (new episodes)
- 9:00 AM/PT--"Men in Black: The Series" (new episodes)An alien-packed animated series based on the hit feature film.
- 9:30 AM/PT--"Invasion America" (will air in this timeslot until November)*A cutting-edge drama about a 17-year-old boy destined to lead the earth in inter-planetary war.
- 10:00 AM/PT--"Invasion America"(will air in this timeslot until October 10)**
- 10:30 AM/PT--"Steven Speilberg Presents Pinky, Elmyra & The Brain"An all-new series taking a fresh approach to popular favorites Pinky and The Brain as they move from ACME Labs to the 'burbs when they are adopted by the overzealous pet lover Elmyra.
- 11:00 AM/PT--"The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries" (new episodes)Classic favorites Granny, Sylvester and Tweety travel the world unraveling exciting and adventurous mysteries.
- 11:30 AM/PT--"Warner Bros.' Histeria!"An all-new animated comedy series presenting historical subject manner in an original and hysterically amusing way -- slipping learning under laughter.
"Batman Beyond" will debut in this timeslot in November, 1998.
"BRATS of the Lost Nebula" will debut in this timeslot on October 10, 1998.