Co-Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group, a global strategy firm – February 2014 to present.
Prior Professional Experience:
Previously, Mr. Gutierrez served in the following positions:
- Vice Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group – 2013 to 2014
- Vice Chairman, Institutional Clients Group and a member of the Senior Strategic Advisory Group, Citigroup Inc. – 2011 to 2013
- Co-Chairman, Global Political Strategies division, APCO Worldwide Inc. – 2010 to 2011
- 35th Secretary of the U.S. Department of Commerce – 2005 to 2009
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Kellogg Company – 2003 to 2005. Prior positions include: Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer – 2000 to 2003; President and Chief Executive Officer – 1999 to 2000; President and Chief Operating Officer – 1998 to 1999; various executive and non-executive positions – 1975 to 1998
Company Directorship: Mr. Gutierrez is an Independent Director. He has been a Director of the Company since October 2013.
Other Directorships: Mr. Gutierrez serves on the Boards of MetLife, Inc., Occidental Petroleum Corporation, and Viridis Learning. He also serves as a trustee to several non-profit organizations, including the Meridian International Center, and the University of Miami’s Board of Trustees. Mr. Gutierrez is a member of the Board of the U.S.- Mexico Foundation and a member of the Human Freedom Advisory Council of the George W. Bush Institute.