The Largest Magazine Media Company in the U.S.
Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world, with a portfolio of 96 titles, including some of the world's most popular and trusted brands.
WHO WE ARE
Since our founding in 1922 by Henry Luce and Briton Hadden, the name Time Inc. has represented trusted journalism. With over 96 titles, we are a leading content provider in news, finance, sports, celebrity, entertainment and home.
Combining the strength of unparalleled journalistic integrity and quality with unique insight into the curiosity of consumers, Time Inc. has established a diverse portfolio of dynamic and trusted brands. We continue to transform into a multi-platform publishing company that creates, sells, aggregates and delivers premier branded content.
Talent is the cornerstone of Time Inc.'s success and its future. Are you a top performer in search of a culture of excellence and integrity, where the best is expected of you every day and the company gives its best back to you? If the answer is yes, we'd like to know you better.
WORKING AT TIME INC.
Time Inc. attracts a high caliber of talent with its culture of excellence, professional opportunity, competitive benefits, people development and company perks.
Time Inc. provides comprehensive benefits plans, programs and resources that are cost relevant, inclusive and supportive.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, including coverage for family and domestic partner
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Transit Reimbursement Account
- Competitive Retirement Program including 401(K)
We understand the power of media, as well as our responsibility as an industry leader to represent the worlds we cover. Our goal is not only to provide premier branded content through the platforms that our diverse consumers demand, but also to identify, recruit, retain, and develop the top talent that resonates with the diverse marketplace.
PERKS AND WORK LIFE
As an employer we understand the importance of work-life balance and encourage employees to fulfill their goals in both their professional and personal lives. Time Inc. provides valuable resources and programs to assist with your work life balance including:
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Work Life and Wellness Seminars/Fitness Classes
- Work Life Assistance Program
- Backup Dependent Care (Child Care and Elder Care)
- Adoption Reimbursement and Leave
- Entertainment discounts
- Arts and Cultural center admission
- Magazines and discount subscriptions
- Affinity Groups
- Onsite Medical Department in New York
Time Inc.'s philosophy on people development is "It's a shared responsibility." Time Inc. managers and employees all share a responsibility for career development. Time Inc. provides a multitude of resources and development opportunities.
Below are some of the latest job openings at Time Inc.:
Search for Jobs
- Chercher des emplois en Français
- Suchen nach Stellenangeboten auf Deutsch
- Cercare dei lavori in Italiano
- Buscar ofertas de empleo en Español
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
- Interested in our company but don't see a job that's right for you at the moment? Submit your resume now for a quicker experience next time you see a job of interest!
Click here to view our recruiting disclaimer.
- If you are experiencing any technical issues with our career site, please contact: RecruitAdmin@timewarner.com. Please be sure to provide a detailed explanation of the issue you are encountering.
Career Site Help
- Website Accessibility