‘B/R Gridiron Kickoff Week’ tackles football in a whole new way
The most glorious time of the year is finally upon us – football season! And when it comes to creating content to satisfy the appetite of the most passionate football fans out there, Bleacher Report has no equal.
Starting this September, Bleacher Report will launch a football-themed programming lineup – tailor-made for millennial and Gen Z audiences. B/R Gridiron will get under the helmet and unmask some of today’s greatest players and legends of the field, connecting them directly to an audience of more than 200 million hyperconnected sports fans.
“B/R Gridiron Kickoff Week” debuts Monday, Sept. 2, with a slew of programming and dynamic content. Two all-new original series, B/R’s first live Sunday game day show and interactive fantasy show, long-form stories from B/R’s leading NFL and NCAA writers and a variety of other content will quench the thirst of the most hardcore football fanatics. Here’s a quick look at what fans can expect:
- Ditch the Playbook with Lefkoe – This bi-weekly video series hosted by B/R’s Adam Lefkoe debuts Sept. 4, and features visits with NFL players on location, doing what they do best, but in a way that the public has rarely seen.
- Untold Stories – Award-winning B/R writer Master Tesfatsion will meet former NFL players to share a story that fans may think they know, but have never heard from the athlete’s perspective.
- NFL Betting Show – The B/R Betting Show will air live on Sunday game days, utilizing the Caesars Palace Sportsbook to create a one-of-a-kind betting experience for fans with live interaction for those inside the Sportsbook.
- Your Fantasy Fire Drill – Bleacher Report’s new fast-paced, interactive fantasy football show will go live every NFL Sunday from the Caesars Palace Sportsbook to help young audiences looking to frantically set their fantasy rosters before kickoff.
- Gridiron Heights – The critically-acclaimed and wildly popular weekly animated series chronicling the exploits of NFL players, coaches and executives within fictional city Gridiron Heights, will return for its third season, tapping into the hottest storylines throughout the season.
- Stick To Football – The go-to college football and NFL podcast hosted by Matt Miller, with co-hosts Connor Rogers and Mello, will get a lift from a live events schedule that will bring the show into the nation’s top college markets. These fan-facing events will bring the show straight to fans, in a new compelling way.
Bleacher Report has quickly become the go-to space for pro football expertise. Currently, the NFL holds four of the top five streams on the B/R app, and B/R is the No. 1 digital sports publisher on NFL Sundays against all competition.
Go here for more details about “B/R Gridiron Kickoff Week,” and get ready to let Bleacher Report feed your football obsession.