The Hollywood Reporter has announced its 2016 Women in Entertainment Power 100, and we’re proud to see some of our family included in this talented group of high-achievers who are leading the way in the media and entertainment industries.
Among those honored:
- Samantha Bee, host and executive producer, TBS' Full Frontal With Samantha Bee
- Ellen DeGeneres, host and producer, The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner, creators and executive producers, Girls (HBO)
- Sue Kroll, president of worldwide marketing and distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures
- Veronika Kwan Vandenberg, president of international distribution/growth initiatives, Warner Bros. Pictures
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, actor/executive producer and star of the HBO series, Veep
- Diane Nelson, president, DC Entertainment; president, Warner Bros. Worldwide Consumer Products
- Sheila Nevins, president, HBO Documentary Films
- JK Rowling, creator/screenwriter, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Susan Rovner, executive vice president, development, Warner Bros. TV; co-president, Warner Horizon scripted TV and Lisa Gregorian, president and chief marketing officer, Warner Bros. TV
Read more about all the hardworking women in Hollywood who made the cut.