In celebration of The Eric Andre Show season four premiere on Friday, August 5 at midnight, Adult Swim opened a pop-up ranch dispensary (themed after Eric’s “Legalize Ranch” series) on Manhattan’s Lower East Side from July 28-31.
Thousands of fans stopped in to dip delicious vegetables in the ever flowing five-tier ranch fountain, take pictures in front of seven-foot-tall neon signs, and to grab a free "Legalize Ranch" shirt, bumper sticker, air freshener, pin or hat and support the cause. Eric Andre even stopped by on Saturday to sign swag and take pictures with fans. The line to high-five Eric stretched around the block.
The numbers tell the story:
- Total guests: 3500
- Total Number of Legalize Ranch T-shirts Distributed: 3494
- Total Number of Legalize Ranch Hats Distributed: 726
- Total number of Legalize Ranch Mardi Gras necklaces distributed: 475
- Total number of Ranch Gallons pumped into 5 tier fountain: 52
- Total number of Ranch Bottles Chugged: 301
- Total number of Ranch-related regurgitations: Approximately 60
Use #legalizeranch to see social media chatter, and check out the photos below before catching The Eric Andre Show season premiere this Friday -- plenty of time for you to stock up on ranch.